Welcome to Enigma! Group forum

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - Meakashi-hen - Chapter 15

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - Meakashi-hen - Chapter 15   Thu May 26, 2011 12:21 pm

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai
Meakashi-hen

Chapter 15: Live

Brought to you by Enigma! Group
Translator: WarriorKK, risingstar3110
Proof-reader: Draco
Editor: WarriorKK

Quote :
We're still alive... But without your love, nothing can be done.

I felt bored. Sometime I wondered there is anyone still need me? I used to think that I should drop all of them, tried to become an artist or something! Even when I wanted to do something again, one of my close friends made me shock by her cold... My real life now is not smooth as well... Damn, I don't want to do anything more!

This chapter has been done already since last year, but the release has been postponed until now by the problem in Proof-reading (you know, none of us is English speaker). I'm not sure when the next chapter comes, maybe next week? next month? or... next year? Is there anyone care?

Watanagashi Festival is coming...

Download: Mediafire

PS: Lol... Just wrong account to post release.
Back to top Go down
http://enigma.forumotion.biz
SpiritOfTheNaiker
Passerby

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - Meakashi-hen - Chapter 15   Thu May 26, 2011 2:10 pm

Hey, actually I care about your releases, this one and the next ones :P
In fact I'm writing from Italy, and probably we'll never have Higurashi's mangas here.

Even if, of course, your real life comes first. So, I really hope your life will go better, so you'll be able to post all the other chapters. :)

P.S.: Ah, I forgot to thank you for this new chapter :P
Back to top Go down
Aline
Passerby

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - Meakashi-hen - Chapter 15   Thu May 26, 2011 4:49 pm

Totaly agree with the guy above me.
I am only a semi-native english speaker but if it helps you guys i would help out with proofreading if thats the bottleneck.

P.S Thx a lot for the chapter.
Back to top Go down
Buu-Huu

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - Meakashi-hen - Chapter 15   Fri May 27, 2011 2:50 pm

i also care too.

and thanks for the chapter.
Back to top Go down
Andrezdk

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - Meakashi-hen - Chapter 15   Sat May 28, 2011 9:21 pm

Hey, I signed up just so I can say that:
I and I'm sure many others do care, so please continue to translate my favourite arc Meakashi! Pretty please? whenever you have the time and feel like doing it, there's no rush really. I've been refreshing this forum for more than a year and cheering every time you released a new chapter, and I will continue doing so.
Thank you for all your awesome work so far, and keep it up please :)
Back to top Go down
WarriorKK
Arch Magi

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - Meakashi-hen - Chapter 15   Sun May 29, 2011 1:05 am

I love you guys Autism

Passerby

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - Meakashi-hen - Chapter 15   Sun May 29, 2011 11:07 am

I also care too. I always check here once in a while if there is ever any release. Obviously your personal life is more important than getting this manga scanlated and that shouldn't be a problem. I will wait patiently and hope you continue to release this manga! Without you guys I am sure there would be no other scanlators who translate Higurashi Meakashi into English so from now on I will post whenever there is a release. Thanks and keep up the great work!
Back to top Go down
ayaseyue
Passerby

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - Meakashi-hen - Chapter 15   Tue May 31, 2011 9:11 am

I finally registered too because of this!

Thank you for the new release! I'm so excited for a new Maekashi chapter!

I think we all understand if you have personal issues you have to take care of, they should take priority always. Its good to hear you are okay though, I was honestly starting to worry!

I remember seeing a while back that people were complaining about the translations needing proof-reading, but I thought someone had volunteered to help. If you do need an English proof-reader I'd be happy to help out, I'm always correcting the grammar in my head when I read anyways so I've gotten used to it. Anyways, I'd be happy to lend a hand in proof-reading the grammar if needed!
Back to top Go down
SuperShadowJet
Arch Magi

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - Meakashi-hen - Chapter 15   Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:10 pm

Hey, like I kept saying before I thought this was dead, just hit me up over msn, yahoo or g-mail, or even send me a PM (I'll get it) if you need some proofreading done. Hell, have me quality check on the actual files before you post them so I can make any kind of final adjustment yeah.
Back to top Go down
Syndhrome
Passerby

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - Meakashi-hen - Chapter 15   Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:06 am

I know this may come kind of late, but thank you. I'm new to the Higurashi series and I don't have any means to get Higurashi where I live. I love your translations and your translations show me how good is the world of Higurashi... It's sad that there are no more translations for Meakashi-hen after this chapter... I did find some raws a while for it but it would be useless...

Anyway again, thanks for the chapter! :D
Back to top Go down
MTN
Passerby

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - Meakashi-hen - Chapter 15   Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:11 am

Hey! I just signed up so I could simply thank you for your scanlations, because I really love them! I'm a die-hard Higurashi fan and Meakashi-hen is my favorite chapter and because I hadn't checked for new scanlations of this chapter for a while - well.. quite a while, because I really hardly had the time - I was really happy to finally find new chapters of Meakashi-hen here.
It's sad to read the releases are kind of hard to do for you guys though, because I know that there are a lot of people who read the scanlations once they're out. Maybe you could try arranging the website clearer so people who visit don't just see a lot of topics that are a couple of years old, but see that you are still working on some projects and that you are looking for people to help you. Because the way it is now the website is kind of confusing. ^^" Maybe you could change it into a blog so people always see what's new first.
I can't really properly translate Japanese, but if you need some help in proof-reading, feel free to contact me, I'd love to help if you still need help. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - Meakashi-hen - Chapter 15   

Back to top Go down

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - Meakashi-hen - Chapter 15
Page 1 of 1